Thanks for your purchase. On the next page, your download will be ready for you.
While your account is set up, would you also like to find out more about the Guitar Domination Super Book Bundle?
One-time offer – 7 eBooks Half Price (+ Bonuses)
For more information, before you decide, read on…
Get author Dan Thorpe’s Guitar Domination series of 7 books
This includes the Amazon Kindle hits:
- Strumming 101: How to Strum Your Guitar Like a Pro!
- Guitarists Get Theory
- Lightning Fast Guitar Chord Changes
- How to Get an Awesome Live Guitar Sound
- The Intermediate Guitar Guide
- How to Play Barre Chords
- The Straight Up, No B.S. Guide to Becoming a Guitar Ninja in Just Six Months
All 7 books are available in both pdf and mobi formats so you can read them on your PC, Mac, phone, tablet, and Kindle
- All 7 books are jam-packed with useful and highly relevant information to shorten the learning curve for the modern guitarist and to help you learn in a fun way.
- All 7 books are written from real-world, practical advice from full-time guitar teacher Dan Thorpe.
- All the techniques you will learn are the exact same ones I teach my students on a day-to-day basis consistently taking 96% of them from having never played before to quickly becoming the guitarists they dream of being.
You will learn what my private students learn… at a fraction of the cost
Instead of you paying $40 (about £30) per lesson for about 6 months of private tuition (which totals $1,040), you can now access my key knowledge and lessons that all students are taught for just a fraction of the price.
Here is a little about each book and just some of the key things you will learn…
Strumming 101: How to Strum Your Guitar Like a Pro!
Strumming is an essential and often VERY overlooked part of guitar playing. Yet, it is strumming that separates the awesome guitarist from the poor sounding amateur.
- Learn how to hear what strumming patterns are used in a song.
- Learn 5 of the most useful strum patterns ever.
- Learn exactly when to strum up and when to strum down.
- Be able to call on the most important strum pattern at will and impress others with just a handful of chords and some awesome strumming skills.
Comes with easy-to-read chord and strumming diagrams and multiple audio examples.
Amazon Reader Review
Brad Carroll – 5 Stars
“This is a GREAT book. Short, to the point, and covers one of the most essential techniques of playing guitar.
An absolute 100% essential if you’re still learning the basics of guitar. This is also a good book for plenty of guitarists who play out.
If you’re on the fence, I feel like even one strumming pattern in here is worth the price. After all, how many would you get taught in a half-hour $20 lesson? Not the 5 or 10 you’re getting in here, I’m pretty sure. Yes I like it.”
Guitarists Get Theory: The Really Useful Guide to Music Theory: …Just for Guitar Players
Learning music theory CAN be complicated, and it can be boring, but it doesn’t have to be!
- Learn how to find the notes on the fretboard using Dan Thorpe’s unique pattern system
- Finally, discover all the notes on the fretboard in a clear and logical way
- Learn other people’s songs far quicker and with a better understanding
- Learn how to run up and down the fretboard, and without playing wrong notes
- Get 3 absolutely must-know formulas that even most experienced players don’t get
- Use and understand ‘The Note Circle’
- Discover the 1 simple trick that will supercharge the most important part of your own songs
- Understand the powerful time-saving concept of ‘Relative Major and minor keys’
If you have tried and failed with music theory in the past, Guitarists Get Theory has the answers. Learn theory taught in a fun, light-hearted, and simple-to-follow guide.
Amazon Customer Review
“I have been playing the guitar for years, but theory has always eluded me as a self-taught player. This book, in the span of an hour has taught me more than I’ve learned in the last decade.
So simple, but so clear and easy to get.
This is a must read for anyone beginning the guitar. Learn this now and save yourself the pain, for experienced players, take the time to look this over if you have questions about theory.
Spend the few bucks, it’s better than a year of lessons”
Lightning Fast Guitar Chord Changes: 6 Steps to Rapidly Improve the Speed of Your Fingers
Did you know that slow chord changes are the reason why most beginner guitarists quit the guitar and those that don’t quit spend many months (sometimes years) forcing themselves to practise and not really enjoying it?
Well, enough of that. There are specific things you can do to increase the speed of your chords changes so you can actually get on enjoying your guitar playing and play the songs you love.
Lightning Fast Guitar Chord Changes has the solution.
In this eBook, you will learn:
- 6 powerful steps to help you master the ‘dark art’ of changing chords.
- How to apply these techniques to ALL your chord changes
- How to use the ‘Lift-off method’ to cut down the time it takes to change between common chords massively
- A pro secret that many guitarists don’t know about until they stumble upon it (often years later) that makes chord changing much smoother
- How to finally play songs without those annoying little stops between the chord changes
Amazon Customer Review
“This is a fantastic resource for learning to make chord changes on the guitar. If you are struggling with making the pieces you play flow nicely because of the pause between those changes, “Lightning Fast Guitar Chord Changes” by Dan Thorpe will set you on your way to improvement!
The information is explained so well that it’s easy to notice immediate improvement which (at least for me) kept me wanting to practice and did not feel like a chore. Highly Recommended!”
How to Get an Awesome Live Guitar Sound: The Secrets to Getting a Killer Tone…Easily
If I could show you a guaranteed way to get an awesome guitar tone, without spending a lot of money and doing so with instant results you can get today, would you be interested?
- Do you struggle to get the tone you hear in your head?
- Do you dream of getting the tone of your favourite guitarists but no matter what you do you can’t get that sound?
- Do you constantly tweak your amp settings to no avail?
- Do you struggle to get heard in the mix?
Well, we have all been there at some point. Now you can save a huge amount of money and time and spend it on the things that count, like actually playing the guitar and not having to tweak your tone for an hour first!
Over a guitar player’s lifetime, you could spend $10,000s of dollars trying to get ‘that tone’. Many people do.
You could also spend 1000s of hours of tweaking and testing. Now you don’t need to, How to Get an Awesome Live Guitar Sound has all the information you need to see instant, usable results that will enhance your tone dramatically.
Mike Epson’s Review
“What I liked about this book was its brevity on topics. If you’re having this issue, boost this frequency band, on your EQ. For beginners, that’s a much more useful way to approach a topic, than an in-depth treatise on physics of sound. If I want that, I can read it after I settled the issue at hand, when I’ve progressed to the point of being able to understand the author. I appreciate that.”
The Straight Up, No B.S. Guide to Becoming a Guitar Ninja in Just Six Months
Have you been learning guitar for a while but have made no REAL progress?
- Do you struggle to make simple chords changes?
- Have you watched a tonne of YouTube videos but not found anything useful to YOU?
- Do you really want to learn the guitar but fear you are not good enough?
We have all been there – trying to get good at playing the guitar can feel like banging your head against a brick wall.
In this book, I will help you in a specific step-by-step way, solve the following issues:
- Exactly which 5 chords you should start off learning (these will allow you to play countless songs)
- Easy starter songs that will blow your mind.
- How to practise in the most efficient manner
- Why rhythm is your most important tool – and how to develop it!
- How to develop awesome aural skills (hint: this is one of the secrets to being a superb player)
- How to stop wasting time and money on unnecessary equipment and gear
- How and why it is critical to stay motivated even during the dark days
- 7 ninja tips to help you kick butt on the guitar
- and more…
Amazon Customer Review
“Very helpful loved it”
The Intermediate Guitar Guide: Learn Embellishments, Ear Training, the Ultimate Warm-Up, and More…
Discover the secrets that allow you to improve your guitar playing dramatically in less than one year.
Imagine in one year’s time being the guitarist you have always dreamed of being. You are now ready to take the next step with your guitar. That step is intermediate guitar. This book features…
- Multiple drumbeats to jam along with and practise your beginner, intermediate, and advanced guitar skills
- 3 PDFs containing ‘The Ultimate Warm-up’
- Discover 7 key steps to finding a band you have always dreamed about being part of
- Learn the ‘Aural Association Method’ to work out ANY song you want anytime
- Your very own PDF featuring 44 ideal songs to work out by ear
- Practice routines created for beginner and intermediate guitarists everywhere
- Learn the F.R.A.T. principles and what they will do to power up your practice routine
- The importance of recording yourself and how your smartphone can make you a better guitarist
- Test yourself with The Ultimate Warm-Up Challenge
Some of my reader’s personal highlights from the book include the chapters:
Use Embellishments to Wow Your Audience…
Showing you how to play guitar riffs, chords, and techniques in the style of Jimi Hendrix, Radiohead, and John Frusciante (Red Hot Chili Peppers).
The Ultimate Warm-Up…
An awesome warm-up and technical exercise that will improve your guitar speed, dexterity, precision, scale runs, alternate picking, and more…
Amazon Customer Review
“As a new guitarist I was looking for a book for advice and to point me in the right direction and I found it!!! This book is fantastic! The author clearly has a wealth of knowledge and experience in regards to this instrument!
The book is suitable for new or experienced guitarists and I would highly recommend (in fact I have to many people!). Definitely 5 stars!”
How to Play Barre Chords: The Simplified Guide for Chord Guitar Mastery
In my opinion from teaching countless students, mastering barre chords helps take you from being a beginner guitarist to an intermediate player.
The number of songs you will be able to play will skyrocket and the number of styles you will be able to play will increase dramatically when you learn these chords.
In the book, you will learn:
- The 4 Essential Barre Chord Shapes
- 1 Huge Mistake 99% of Guitarists Make With Barre Chords
- 4 Classic Songs That You Have to Use Barre Chords to Play
- 7 Powerful Quick Tips That Will Instantly Improve Your Barre Chords
- The Barre Chord Formula
- 12 Superb Sounding Barre Chord Extensions
If you struggle with barre chords, do not worry – How to Play Barre Chords: The Simplified Guide for Chord Guitar Mastery is the solution.
William Pepper’s Review
“Straightforward, practical and understandable approach to playing barre chords. Turns out that some of these “tricks” I’ve been doing for years, others not so much. The advice is excellent and the suggested exercises are stellar.
No guitarist worthy of the name can afford to be without it!”
And if that’s not enough!
Now, the Super eBook bundle comes with an extra book. You now get 8 eBooks for the price of 7.
Order the Super eBook bundle today and you get all of the above 7 eBooks plus another – Two-Finger Awesome Chords (worth $9).
Two-Finger Awesome Chords features… audio, tab, and plenty of useful tips on how to play simple, easy, and fun two-finger chords that sound awesome!
What is in the book?
- Learn 12 new super cool and easy to play two-finger chords
- Play 5 very practical, useful but unique sounding shapes
- Get to grips with lush sounding chord extensions that are a breeze to play. Sophisticated chords shouldn’t be hard!
- Grab a free wallchart pdf to print out and reference, helping you to master all 12 shapes
- Be able to play complicated chords such as Gmin7add13. It doesn’t just look cool, it sounds great too.
- Listen to the 4 audio examples showing you what you can do with these simple and fun chords.
This offer is NOT available anywhere else.
If you were to buy all these eBooks separately, you would be spending nearly $60. Instead, you can get them all in one handy package for $27.
100% Money-Back Guarantee!
These 7 eBooks will absolutely, 100% positively change your guitar playing and if they don’t you have 90 days to get an instant, no-questions-asked refund.
You will get a 100 per cent money-back guarantee if you don’t feel these products have improved your whole guitar playing and helped you on the road to mastering these areas of the guitar.
If you don’t enjoy big results within 90 days of using this product, I don’t deserve to keep your money.
Simply ask for a full, no-questions-asked refund and you will do so, immediately. There will be no hard feelings whatsoever and to show this you will get a complimentary 30-minute Skype lesson (worth $30) with me.
Get all these 7 eBooks + BONUS BOOK with 50% off at just…
No, thanks, I’m happy with my current purchase
Once purchased you will get lifetime access to the eBooks, so if you download them, and your PC, Kindle or phone breaks, you do not have to worry, simply log in and you can download them again.