Important – Would you also like to get my Fingerstyle Collection course with over 87% off?
This is a one-time offer
Today only $27
Thank you for your purchase.
In a moment, it will be ready.
Please do not click the “back” button on this page as it could cause errors with your purchase.
If you have purchased anything from me before, you can log in as usual to access it.
If you are new to my site, your login details will take a few moments to create.
Rest assured they are on their way to the email address you entered when you purchased the book.
If you have problems getting this email, first check the spam folder, and if it is not there, email me at… email@example.com
Make a note of this email address now just in case you lose this page.
Let me just take a quick moment to say, well done, you did it!
You have just made what I think is the smartest decision you could for your guitar playing.
All you have to do is follow the step-by-step instructions inside of the Fingerstyle 101 guide and practise them for 20 minutes per day.
This is what other students did.
In fact, one of these students emailed me recently.
The email I got was from Geoff.
It was about the Fingerstyle 101 book. He said he loved it and made great progress on it in weeks…
But he wanted to know where he could apply his exciting new fingerpicking skills to songs he knows and loves.
He asked “do you have a book on famous fingerstyle songs?
Unfortunately, I didn’t but as this was what he and other students like you asked for…
And as there was no course out there teaching this stuff…
I made a new one called The Fingerstyle Collection.
Read on to find out how it can add so much more joy to your guitar playing…
Learn How to Play Beautiful Fingerstyle Guitar Songs With a Simple “3-Step Method” That Works Whatever Your Skill Level
- Learn 17 classic fingerstyle songs – includes “Amazing Grace”, “Scarborough Fair”, “House of the Rising Sun”, and many more…
- Discover the new “3-Step Method” to sound more musical, learn songs faster, and build more confidence – in 30 days or less.
- All taught in a simple and straightforward way using HD video with complete TAB and notation.
Watch the video below to see me play some examples from the course and see if you can spot what I’m doing.
It’s something that makes playing fingerstyle easier…Yet most beginners don’t know about it BUT the professionals do. Click the play button below to watch now…
Introducing the Fingerstyle Collection
The Fingerstyle Collection is my brand new, step-by-step course. Here, you will learn the most beautiful fingerstyle arrangements I have ever taught.
If you are unsure of the meaning of the phrase, “fingerstyle arrangement”…
This is where you combine the melody (which is the tune), bass, and chords, from a song – all on guitar.
If you are feeling brave, you also add in the cool riffs, runs, hammer-ons, slides, and other fun stuff.
It can be challenging, but I will explain exactly how to do this and how even beginners can play this style using the breakthrough, “3-Step Method”.
First though, read on to find out how you can…
Build an exciting repertoire of songs with these beautiful arrangements
The following songs are just some of what is in the course. These will help you learn the key fingerstyle techniques as used in fingerpicking folk, blues, Travis picking styles, classical, pop, and more…
- Amazing Grace – a beautiful arrangement my students love
- Spanish Romance – possibly the world’s most recognisable classical guitar piece
- Yankee Doodle – a vintage tune for solo fingerstyle guitar
- House of the Rising Sun – a classic Travis picking arrangement
- Für Elise – Beethoven’s most famous piano piece, played on guitar!
- Rockin’ Robin – a Travis picked version of the Bobby Day/Michael Jackson classic
- Whiskey in the Jar – (the Thin Lizzy & Metallica song played fingerstyle)
- Toccata and Fugue – the “scary” tune used in hundreds of movies, TV shows, etc.
- Scarborough Fair by Simon and Garfunkel. A melodic beginner arrangement of the 60s fingerpicking folk classic.
- Plus, learn fingerstyle blues, a Mozart piece, and… even a fun fingerpicked version of ‘Happy Birthday’, and more…
This course is more than just learning songs, though. It is also about developing ALL your skills so you can be a better musician. More on that in a moment but first…
These students have been learning to fingerpick beautiful music – you can too
If you ever feel like you’re “too old to learn”, have no “natural talent” or “no ear for music”…
Take inspiration and see what you can be learning yourself in the following video.
Watch now to see these students play songs from the course
If you have longed to play guitar for years, or are stuck and don’t want to waste more time, “The 3-Step Method” could be the answer
From the above video, can you see and hear how these songs were not complex?
The students did NOT need to play painstaking barre chords or cram in lots of frustrating chord changes…
Yes, like anything, these students practised the songs BUT they benefited from avoiding this one thing in particular…
Not focusing too much on chords.
Chords are important of course, there is no getting around that, but…
“One of the keys to professional sounding fingerstyle is to… focus on the melody”.
This is the single most important key to being able to play beautiful fingerstyle guitar.
There are other important factors which build upon this but… with fingerstyle playing, the melody is king and queen.
Learn how to play this style using the “3-Step Method”. Here’s a summary…
- Learn and perfect the melody one note at a time (essential)
- Add in 1-2 bass notes per bar (important)
- Throw in all the fun, wild, and exciting extras (an exciting bonus)
Start by focusing on step 1 and then all the elegant simplicity will build on top of it. In the course, you will learn the exact steps to take to play like this.
Clear and concise – simple tuition that is right to the point
The course is straight to the point – the right lessons at the right time so…
You can become a more musical guitarist who has more fun on the instrument today.
- Learn what suits YOU – Each arrangement is ordered by level of difficulty.
- Can’t read music? – Learn via step-by-step video tuition AND tab. (You get standard notation to download too).
- Get a structured, practical plan – Students need clarity. Get both a short- and long-term plan to drive your playing forward.
- Perfectly paced for beginners – Playing for 40 years or 4 weeks? It doesn’t matter, as each song & lesson will suit your current ability.
- Break bad habits! Learn how to pluck the correct strings, play the tune correctly, get the picking hand in the correct position, and more…
Plus, you will also get these extras…
The Fingerstyle Collection is not just about songs, but it’s about improving all of your fingerstyle playing. This is just some of what else is in the course…
- The Secrets to Fingerpicking with Proper Technique (the most important lessons I teach on musicality, posture, tone, and more…)
- The 3 rarely taught “Pro Tips” to getting a better fingerpicking tone… in minutes.
- Improve the dexterity and fluidity of your picking hand… using the most popular melody of all time
- Learn two of the most timeless and beautiful Christmas carols ever… ‘Silent Night’ and ‘We Wish You A Merry Christmas’
- Get my Getting Started With Fingerstyle Even If You Can’t Yet Play Chords PDF mini eBook.
- Learn an enjoyable, classic beginner fingerstyle blues piece called “Steel Mill Blues”
You can slow down each video, watch over and over… and even ask questions on every lesson.
Plus, enter the fun fingerstyle competition and win prizes delivered to you.
And that is not all…
When you join the course today, you will also get my course, The Chord Changing “Jump Start” Course. (This is currently only available in my $37-per-month Dan Thorpe Acoustic Academy).
This is the only course I know of out there that teaches you how to fix your chord changes systematically. No stone is left unturned. ALL the secrets of smooth chord changes reveal themselves inside.
You will get instant, lifetime access to this course.
90-day Money-Back Guarantee!
You will get a 100 per cent money-back guarantee if you don’t feel this course has improved your fingerstyle playing… or given you hours of joy.
If you don’t enjoy big results within 90 days of using this product, I don’t deserve to keep your money.
Ask for a full, no-questions-asked refund and you will get one, immediately.
The Fingerstyle Collection online course ties in perfectly with the Fingerstyle 101 guide (which you have already purchased).
Fingerstyle 101 will teach you the techniques, and The Fingerstyle Collection will teach you the songs. Upgrade your order today to get both and enjoy your fingerstyle playing even more… with this one-time offer…
Get this HD-video course at an exclusive price
A simple one-time payment. NO monthly fees.