Struggling to fingerpick beautiful music?
Out now - Fingerstyle 101: A step-by-step guide for fingerpicking success
Learn how to fingerpick, improve your chord changes, and play beautiful melodies - no matter how short on time you are or if you feel you have no "natural talent".
Watch this short video to the end to hear me and my students play some examples from the book...
What you will Learn in this digital book:
- 1How to play guitar with better technique, more confidence, and have more fun with just 20 minutes of practice per day needed...
- 2Learn 10 of the most FUN, exciting and useful fingerpicking patterns that will allow you to play 1000s of songs.
- 3Discover how to fingerpick in the style of Paul Simon, James Taylor, Ed Sheeran, and more - using a simple, step-by-step method.
- 4How to play without pain, meaning no more sore fingers or discomfort so you can actually make music that YOU enjoy.
- 5Suitable for those learning later on in life, even if you believe you have "no ear for music" or are "too old to learn".
- 6Get both the PDF and Kindle versions so you can read anywhere - also get a FREE paper saving, printable TAB file.
5 stars - "I needed this book 60 years ago. Following Dan`s teaching has become a daily pleasure. Anyone young or 80 like me can use this book with confidence" - Ian Laing