Fingerstyle 101 - a step-by-step guide for fingerpicking success
Please note - this is an eBook and will be delivered digitally.
As it comes in PDF and Kindle formats you can read it anywhere - you will also get a paper saving, printable TAB file should you want to print the tab.
What you will Learn in this digital Book:
- 1How to play guitar with better technique, more confidence and have more fun with just 20 minutes of practice per day needed...
- 2Learn 10 of the most FUN, exciting and useful fingerpicking patterns that will allow you to play 1000`s of songs.
- 3Discover how to fingerpick using a simple, step by step method that will help you avoid months and years of frustration.
- 4How to play without pain, meaning no more sore fingers or discomfort so you can actually make music that YOU enjoy.
- 5Suitable for those learning later on in life, even if you believe you have "no ear for music", are "too old to learn" or you have "no natural talent".
5 stars - "I needed this book 60 years ago. Following Dan`s teaching has become a daily pleasure. Anyone young or 80 like me can use this book with confidence" - Ian Laing